Full sessions are meant for a specific client. Once your client has booked, the session will no longer be available.
In this article we will cover the following:
- Create a Full Session for a client
- Share Full Session with the client
Create a Full Session for a client
From the "Sessions" page click the "+ New Session" button, the click the "Create Full Session" button.
- Enter your clients name or session title
- Choose a session type (optional)
- Choose a session date (optional)
- Start Time (optional)
- Session Duration (optional)
Once you have everything filled out, click the "Create Full Session" button. You just created a session for your client. Let's go over each part of the session page:
- This is the title of your session that is visible to your clients. To edit the title, simply click on it to make it editable. Underneath the title, you will see the session type you selected earlier
- Client View, Actions, Share
- Session Details
- Session Date, time, duration and location
Full sessions are meant for a specific client. Once your client has booked, the session will no longer be available. If you want to offer full sessions as a service through your Booking Site to multiple clients, create your Session Types, and set your availability.