Availability allows you to set the days and times you are available for full sessions. You can organize your Session Types in groups based on your availability. Your clients can choose from your available days and times and book you directly from your Booking Site automatically.
In this article we will cover the following:
- Creating Availability Groups
- Client self-booking vs. manually accepting inquiries
- Availability settings
Creating Availability Groups
There is no limit to how many availability groups you can have, this gives you so much flexibility with your availability. Before you can create an availability group, you must have at least one Session Type created.
Manage > Availability, click the "+ Create Availability Group" button.
- Select the session types you want to include in this availability group.
- Repeating weekly start times. If you have regular weekly hours that repeat every week, you can set them here. Only select the start times you want your sessions to begin, and we will take care of the rest!
- Specific start times. Select specific dates across multiple months to set, change or override your repeating weekly start times.
- You can select multiple days at a time and then click the "Set start times for ..." button to set your availability for the selected days.
- Once you are done, click the "Create Availability Group" button.
Client self-booking vs. Manually accept inquiries
- Self-booking. Session Types in these groups allow your client to choose a session type, choose a date and time and complete the booking automatically.
- Inquiries. Session types that are in this group are treated as inquiries. They are visible to your clients on your booking site (unless set to private). Your clients can choose a date, but you must approve their inquiry before your clients can finish the booking.
- Timezone. Set your timezone.
- Block off time between sessions. Set the amount of time you want to block off to give yourself enough time between sessions to account for setup, commuting, meals etc.
- Lead time required for booking. Don't allow clients to book a session before you are ready.
- How far into the future can clients book?
- Maximum bookings per day. When this setting is reached, we will automatically prevent more bookings for that day. Leave this unchecked if you want to allow bookings until your whole day is full.
- Maximum bookings per week. When this setting is reached, we will automatically prevent more bookings for the week (Sunday - Saturday). Leave this unchecked if you want to allow bookings until your whole week is full.